Teeth


By: heroesforzeroes

"Directed by John Kennedy & Ruairí O'Brien. Produced by Divamedia in association with the Irish Film Board."


This is one of the toughest shorts to review. I really didn’t know where to begin. Should I talk about the story – nah – its just 2 minutes, should I talk about the actors – nah, there are just 2 old men, should I talk about the action – not much there either. I really really loved it, but I didn’t know where to start. And then it hit me – why do I love this movie. It’s because of the aura, the ambience generated by the movie. Shot in black and white creating a nostalgic feeling, the soft yet reminiscing music, the scenic beauty and in the middle of it, two old men reminding me of my grandpa! : D.

It might not leave you enthralled but it will certainly leave a smile on your faces. Recommended for the gloomy afternoons when you are feeling down :)